Join the board
- Keep appropriate and accurate accounts of chapter finances
- Make a full financial report at the annual meeting of the chapter
- Collect dues and all other funds and deposit the funds in appropriate chapter accounts
- Handle all disbursements in accordance with the bylaws
- Keep a complete book of accounts to be audited annually
- Work with event chairs and programming director to create event budgets and ticket pricing
- Work with programming director to create a formula for event costs (food, drink, travel, hotel, collateral) as well as best practices for purchasing and preparing items for individual events
- Work with community ambassador and be a liasion for other professional groups
NOMINATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY APRIL 28, 2017
Nominees need not be an AIGA member at the time of nomination but will be required to join AIGA at the Supporter level ($150) if elected to a board position.
Self-nominations are welcomed and encouraged.
How to Submit a Nomination
To nominate yourself or someone else, please fill out the nominations form.
SUBMIT A NOMINATION
For the nominating committee’s considerations, you will be asked to provide the following:
- Your name and nominated position
- A statement of intent (1–2 paragraphs)
- At least 2 references
- Link to or sample of work, relevant to position (opt)
- Copy of Resume (opt)
- Links to social media (opt)