Join the board
Social Good Lead Responsibilities
- Propose and set a strategy for integrating social good elements into our programming
- Lead at least one social good event or campaign a year
- Look for ways we can integrate social good into other existing programming and events
- Interface with and learn from national and other chapters’ social good initiatives
- Support other event chairs
NOMINATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY APRIL 28, 2017
Nominees need not be an AIGA member at the time of nomination but will be required to join AIGA at the Supporter level ($150) if elected to a board position.
Self-nominations are welcomed and encouraged.
How to Submit a Nomination
To nominate yourself or someone else, please fill out the nominations form.
SUBMIT A NOMINATION
For the nominating committee’s considerations, you will be asked to provide the following:
- Your name and nominated position
- A statement of intent (1–2 paragraphs)
- At least 2 references
- Link to or sample of work, relevant to position (opt)
- Copy of Resume (opt)
- Links to social media (opt)