Join the board
Programming Director Responsibilities
- Ensure that we have a balanced event schedule that supports our why
- Set programming calendar
- Advise and support event chairs, especially for larger-scale events
- Maintain a list of possible volunteers and help line them up for the various events
- Oversee sponsorship and fundraising
- Work with event chairs and treasurer to create event budgets
- Work with treasurer to create a formula for event food and drink needs as well
as best practices for purchasing and preparing them for individual events
NOMINATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY APRIL 28, 2017
Nominees need not be an AIGA member at the time of nomination but will be required to join AIGA at the Supporter level ($150) if elected to a board position.
Self-nominations are welcomed and encouraged.
How to Submit a Nomination
To nominate yourself or someone else, please fill out the nominations form.
SUBMIT A NOMINATION
For the nominating committee’s considerations, you will be asked to provide the following:
- Your name and nominated position
- A statement of intent (1–2 paragraphs)
- At least 2 references
- Link to or sample of work, relevant to position (opt)
- Copy of Resume (opt)
- Links to social media (opt)