Join the board
Director of Operations Responsibilities
- Take notes at meetings
- Track attendance
- Keep a spreadsheet of all chapter events and attendance at the events
- Schedule meetings and events in the chapter calendar
- Keep all accounts up-to-date and organized. Maintain passwords and usernames. Update users’ access as needed. This includes emails, Basecamp, Slack, Mailchimp, all social channels, etc.
- Uphold and enforce any board agreements
- Collect and organize board meeting agenda items into agenda template
- Function as record keeper and archivist. Upload photos to our Flickr account and Facebook albums, videos to our Vimeo, keep the external harddrive archive up-to-date
- Work with event chairs to create any sponsorship documents
- Maintaining AIGA Jacksonville’s primary email accounts
NOMINATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY APRIL 28, 2017
Nominees need not be an AIGA member at the time of nomination but will be required to join AIGA at the Supporter level ($150) if elected to a board position.
Self-nominations are welcomed and encouraged.
How to Submit a Nomination
To nominate yourself or someone else, please fill out the nominations form.
SUBMIT A NOMINATION
For the nominating committee’s considerations, you will be asked to provide the following:
- Your name and nominated position
- A statement of intent (1–2 paragraphs)
- At least 2 references
- Link to or sample of work, relevant to position (opt)
- Copy of Resume (opt)
- Links to social media (opt)