Join the board
Content Strategist Responsibilities
- Formulate strategies for AIGA’s digital presence
- Set the voice and tone for AIGA communications
- Create non-event content in support of AIGA’s why
- Add event information to the website / Eventbrite
- Proof / edit all communications
- Work with the brand manager to create at least one non-event based campaign in support of the chapter’s why
NOMINATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY APRIL 28, 2017
Nominees need not be an AIGA member at the time of nomination but will be required to join AIGA at the Supporter level ($150) if elected to a board position.
Self-nominations are welcomed and encouraged.
How to Submit a Nomination
To nominate yourself or someone else, please fill out the nominations form.
SUBMIT A NOMINATION
For the nominating committee’s considerations, you will be asked to provide the following:
- Your name and nominated position
- A statement of intent (1–2 paragraphs)
- At least 2 references
- Link to or sample of work, relevant to position (opt)
- Copy of Resume (opt)
- Links to social media (opt)