Join the board
Community Ambassador Responsibilities
- Maintain the chapter membership list and give monthly updates of new members, suspended members, and members due to renew
- Meet with (and maintain relationships with) leaders of other creative organizations and agencies and identify ways we can help each other and partner on events
- Create a strategy for involving the greater creative community
- Collect partner organization event promotions and share with social media chair to post to our channels
- Conduct user research / roundtables to gain feedback /insights from our community
- Maintain a list of local agencies and creative orgs
NOMINATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY APRIL 28, 2017
Nominees need not be an AIGA member at the time of nomination but will be required to join AIGA at the Supporter level ($150) if elected to a board position.
Self-nominations are welcomed and encouraged.
How to Submit a Nomination
To nominate yourself or someone else, please fill out the nominations form.
SUBMIT A NOMINATION
For the nominating committee’s considerations, you will be asked to provide the following:
- Your name and nominated position
- A statement of intent (1–2 paragraphs)
- At least 2 references
- Link to or sample of work, relevant to position (opt)
- Copy of Resume (opt)
- Links to social media (opt)