On Wednesday, April 27 at Tilted Kilt (Tinseltown, old Dicks Wings location), Social Media Club Jax presents “Social Event Marketing”, a panel of local entertainment specialists who’s main goal is to keep us entertained! We’ll discuss general event marketing but delve into how social media has changed the focus on the traditional event marketing mediums (Print, TV, Radio, Billboard) and even predict the future.
- Kat Berry – Florida Theatre
- Kendall Barsin – Florida Theatre, President at AAFJacksonville
- Jessica Grant – Downtown Vision
- Tiffany Valla – City of Jacksonville Special Events
- Chris Boivin – Director of Technology at Acosta, President JAXAMA
- Bonnie Upright – Owner/President Upright Public Relations, Board Member (Assembly Delegate) NFPRSA
- Tonisha Gaines – Alvin Brown for Mayor Social Media Team
- Lisa Alverson – Alvin Brown for Mayor Social Media Team
Join us for a networking happy hour starting at 6 pm, with panels running from 7-8:30 pm.
Tilted Kilt has numerous happy hour specials until 7pm and a full food menu. We’ll be giving away “tweet to win” prizes throughout the night.
Tilted Kilt (Tinseltown in the old Dick’s Wings location)
6:00pm – 8:30pm