Our friends at AIGA Atlanta have contacted us about an exciting program that we’d like to share with you! Brand Academy, created by AIGA/Atlanta and Executive Education at Emory University’s Goizueta Business School, is a 2.5-day executive education course designed exclusively to give creative professionals a thorough understanding of branding from a business leader’s perspective.
The program was created for mid- to senior-level creative professionals in a variety of disciplines including graphic design, environmental design, industrial design, video and broadcast design, UX/UI design, advertising, copywriting, public relations, and marketing communications.
- Sharpen your business acumen and add value to communication with your peers and clients.
- Learn and discuss brand strategies with your peers in corporate and agency leadership through the course’s intimate setting and limited class size.
- Gain critical understanding of how the creative process fits into the larger picture of brand issues.
- Equip yourself with a strong business vocabulary and understand the tools that business leaders use to develop and manage world-class brands.
- Explore marketing strategies and methods creative leaders must understand to make their work relevant and valuable.
- Learn from Emory’s top faculty via lectures, case studies, group exercises and more. Emory’s Goizueta Business School is one of the leading business schools in the nation, with programs consistently ranked among the very best across various business school ranking classifications.
- Distinguished guest speakers include David C. Baker, founder of Recourses, Inc.; Stanley Hainsworth, Chairman and Chief Creative Officer of Tether; and Gregg Heard, Vice President of Brand Identity and Design at AT&T.
April 22-24, 2013
Goizueta Business School at Emory University
1300 Clifton Road
Atlanta, GA 30322
Fees and discounts
Cost for the 2.5 days is $2,250 for those who register before November 15 (afterward it will cost $2,500). Brand Academy is offering a $250 tuition discount for AIGA sustaining level members and higher, plus $150 toward hotel expenses for members of AIGA chapters outside Atlanta who must travel to the course.
Class size is limited. Learn more at aigabrandacademy.org